No, we don’t sell puppies.

We are a multicultural hybrid creative agency/production shop working on unleashed ideas for a better world.

We embarked on this project in 2012 with an honest mission in mind: to merge who we are with what we do. Although it might sound a bit hippie and idealistic, we all know that many people are dying to be able to make this connection in their lives. But they don’t. The reason? We live in a world ruled by complacency. In June of 2013, a Gallup study revealed that 70 percent of Americans are unhappy at work. And they keep doing what they do. For many reasons. We founded Free Range Puppies to be part of the other 30 percent.

The equation is simple and applies to every single human being: When your work is a reflection of who you are, you are happier.
And happiness brings along creativity. Otherwise, ideas simply stop roaming around and start getting caged. Fenced and contained in many manners.

So, if you take a look at our portfolio, you’ll see that Free Range Puppies are a a mixed-breed of filmmaking, advertising and programming canines sprinkling their love for storytelling across projects that stand up for a better world. People with hearts; proposals with soul and brands that bring meaningful things to our lives. All this makes us thrive. Or flow, as Hungarian psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi would say.

Why puppies? Well, they are absurdly brave and curious.